Saturday, October 25, 2008

The prodigal son returns.

Just kidding, it's only me.

To my imaginary readers, I'd like to extend my deepest apologies for my four-month hiatus: I've had a lot to deal with since going to DC in July, and my half-assed blog has been the furthest thing on my mind.

A few updates:

1. I'm on an academic suspension from Carleton. I say "suspension" because I'm probably going to get the whole thing reversed with an appeal.

2. It's over with Sophie. There wasn't a fight and nobody got dumped. The distance thing was just too much.

3. I'm up to my taint in debt, and trying to take advantage of a year off from undergrad by working and paying it down.


It's 4am, and I'm really at a loss for a way to tie this all together. In lieu of original thought, however, I offer you the above YouTube clip. Nothing to lift the spirit like a little domestic abuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment